Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dreams

Do you dream of things currently impossible?  I do.  I dream of being a creative painter of art works.  Things people awe over and then buy.  I dream of making wonderful rooms for people with next to nothing purchased, just creativity.  I dream of a booth full of painted furniture and people are crowding to get in so they can buy something special for their home.  I dream of dinner every night, a great book full of photos of room, dreamy rooms.  I dream of a home done in white, tan, cream, shades of gray, old wood tones, sheer curtains that blow in the breeze, lots of green grass (with a gardener of course), flowers lining paths to streams . . . .
 
I also dream of lots of paint in colors I want to use.  Beautiful furniture to love and reinvent.  Decor to make the furniture look beautiful.  Quiet time to persue those things which are most important to all of us, family, love of friends, peace, joy, belief in something greater than myself (Heavenly Father), all the things that make me, me.
 
I dream of opportunities to think outside the box, my box of safe answers to everything.  Could I paint something Bright Pink and love it?  Yes, I painted a mirror and just loved it.  Can I paint Bright Green and say "Wow, that is really a great color"?  YES I can!
 
I want to do giveaways.  I want to share what I know with others.  I want to teach classes and help others see that they are brave and can do what they know is in their hearts.  I want to help you create beautiful rooms and help you love the process.  I want to drive a great old truck, painted AQUA and love it till it falls apart.  I want a 1947 trailer that I can redo and enjoy on trips.  I want to dig for treasure and help others know that their things are valued not just for sale to someone else. 
 
What do you want to learn about?
What do you need help with?
What is your dream?
What room makes you crazy?
What can I help you with as you dream?
 
Leave a comment, let it out into the universe and see what happens . . . you never know . . . .
 
Hugs, Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment