Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Appreciating Great Products

I want to share a couple of things with you.  I have been one of those people who only 'roll or brush' on paint with pride and simple put 'look down my nose at those who shake up a can of 'spray paint' and do it the easy way.
 
I want to apologize to all of you.  I found myself pressed for time when getting things ready for the room redo for my granddaughter.  I hurried off to Home Depot and bought Eden green, Berry Pink, Black and Heirloom White Rustoleum spray paint.  The headboard when black, I has rolled one side but just could not get back to it again and make it look good.  One can of black and a stencil and it was finished and I was happy.
 
 
 
The cute desk was a funny green. We sanded for hours to get the rough paint off the top for a smooth writing surface.  I used one coat of flat paint on the sanded top, this is not how it looked when we were ready to paint.  I sprayed the whole  piece Eden Green.  It looked wonderful.  Every little corner was covered.  I put a stencil in the corners and done.  The inside of the drawer was painted Berry Pink for a fun surprise.  
 
 
 


 
I used this great Frogtape around the edges of the mirror so it would be easy to remove once I was done.  Fantastic tape.  Love it!.  It peels off with no residue, no little bits between the frame and mirror.
 

This mirror was sprayed as well.  It turned out great!
 
 
Thank you for great products that make my job so much easier to do.
 
Hugs, Nancy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment