Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Turquoise and Red Step Stool Vintage


I was wandering around a thrift store the other day and saw a great little stool.
My mouth started to water as I thought of all the colors it could be.
Before I could get there, two other ladies spotted it and were discussing it's merits.
I was crushed.  I pretented to be looking at other things, hoping that they would pass it up.
The walked around the corner and started talking about something else.
I walked over, put it in my cart and one of them said to the other "weren't you going to get that?  Oh just let her have it".  They had abandoned it, I did not snatch it from them, although I wanted to.

This is how it looks today!

It is bright and cherry, fun colors and sturdy.  It is a vintage stool and is all wood.
It is a sweet addition to any kitchen or bath.

$29.00
at Merchant Square Antique Marketplace
Chandler, AZ





No comments:

Post a Comment